Cookies are essential for optimizing our website. They help us record general usage statistics, and store other information that allows us to provide features such as the compare tool. These cookies do not store any identifiable personal data. You can find out more about cookies on our
The Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Test (CVRT) is a roadworthiness test for all commercial vehicles, buses with more than eight passenger seats and ambulances.
All commercial vehicles must be tested when they are over one year old and annually after that.
There are two types of commercial vehicle tests, one for Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) and one for Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs).
The LCV test is for:
• All small goods vehicles with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 3,500 kg or less
• The HCV test covers all other commercial vehicles including:
• Goods vehicles over 3,500 kg GVW
• Goods trailers over 3,500 kg GVW
• Buses with more than eight passenger seats
to 7.5T GVW
7.5T GVW with 2 Axles
7.5T GVW with 3 Axles
7.5T GVW with 4 Axles or more
8 – 13 Seats
14 Seats or more
Caravan 2 axles
Caravan 3 or more Axles
* All Prices include Vat; the full test fee includes the RSA levy with is charged on full tests only. Retest where necessary must be conducted within 21 calendar days or 4,000km. Where the use of test lane equipment is necessary a retest fee will be charged.
We also supply, fit and calibrate digital & analogue Tachographs. We are an approved ADR test centre and carry out vehicle plating.
If you require any further information please contact us.